Saturday, July 4, 2009

Optimistic

Just found this from ages ago.

apparently I CAN be optimistic...


Sunday, May 18, 2008

Let's see:

-Those moments when I realize that you only have this one life to live. Might as well live it well.

-Being COMPLETELY insane, but still having friends that love me the way i am.

-DEMENTOR!!! Alliy knows what i mean

-Being incredibly asian. It comes kind of naturally to me.

-OCCYC

-Nicknames. george, al, alliy, sam(hahaha), emmington, VOLDEMORT, gaylord, smackledorf, etc. The list goes on forever

-Music. It's music, not laughter, that is the language of my soul.

-Taking various random and completely pointless pictures with Jing. I <3>

-SHAKESPEARE. So what if he may not have written his work? It's still AMAZING!

-Posting completely random blogs on myspace.

-Facebook. Sorry myspace, facebook is just generally better.

-Realizing that some of the "happiest" people i know are probably just REALLY good at pretending.

-Then realizing that I'm one of them.

-Then realizing that I'm not emo, just very confused (thank god).

-Falling for the same guy over and over again.

-Smoothie stands with Sherry

-Window licking with Alliy

-Deep conversations with George

-Nerdy conversations with Sab

-INSANE conversations with Al

-"That's what she said."-ing with Mars

-Harry Potter referencing with Emmy and Rebecca

-Math, Science, and English class. Thank god for Hubbs.

-Gummi Bears

AND MOST OF ALL

Not really knowing where I'm going to end up, but enjoying the ride there anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment