These things are interesting.
It's kind of like writing a diary, except that that diary can be viewed by anyone anywhere thus sort of defeating the point of writing it.
Despite the futility, I figured that my brain needs a creative outlet to keep my thoughts from exploding out in random bursts leaving the people I chat with online quite confused and occasionally scared. Therefore I concluded quite simply after a few weeks of debate to create a very stereotypical blog.
I won't really desire to be unique, however, I will quite frequently post things that most sane people find to be completely bizarre, so I guess this blog will be entertaining to some at the very least.
I'm rambling now... I think I'll end this post
PS. Foma and Granfalloons comes from Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. Go read it to find out what my blog title means.

No comments:
Post a Comment